Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Real Housewives of Atlanta- Who, What, Hair!1

Tonight, I watched the Real Housewives of Atlanta that debuted on the Bravo Network . The show was off to such a great start. First, there was the debut of Kenya Moore at the Bailey Agency Jet Beauty Search; in which I was happy to see that Cynthia's agency was gaining momentum contrary to what you read in the blogs. I also loved that the hairstyles on the season opener were so beautiful and stunning.  My favorite hairstyles came from Cynthia Bailey and Kenya Moore. Clearly from look of that pic (cut left) that Kenya Moore (Miss USA) and new "housewife" made quite the impression. (Tee hee)


Cynthia came on the scene talking about her beautiful daughter Noelle's academic future at her and Peter's home rocking this lovely roller set look. I just love how plush her curls looked.
 
Cynthia then showed off her hair at the Bailey Agency Jet Beauty search in this sultry bone straight Cher style accompanied with a mega-watt smile.
 
And in her confessional scene- she completely worked it with her wavy malaysian style. Ms. Kenya can't try Cynthia with this style. (snaps fingers)
 
Just a side note, Cynthia launched her own hair line called Hair Couture by Cynthia Bailey in the late summer and I am so sure that she is rocking the hair from her own line. Her brand is awesome.
 
 
Kenya on the other hand worked the reverse ombre hair. I fell in love with her hair. I truly had hair envy when I saw her. In the pic below, she was rocking the style made famous by Kim Kardashian. I just loved it on her and I loved how radiant her color was and how it translated on camera.

Kenya also worked it with this side swooped rendition of the famous "Kim K" coif. Just stunning.
 
Check out the Real Housewives of Atlanta on Bravo and stay tuned for more commentary regarding their hairstyles through out the season.

Ciao!

Ony

No comments:

Post a Comment