Saturday, September 24, 2011

To Braid? or Not to Braid?

As a naturalista, I know how hard it is to wake up every morning and style your hair. I am a naturalista that loves to keep my hair pressed straight and on some occasions, I do not mind alleviating my hair of press stress. Many times, I start to grit my teeth when I hear the weather man say that the weather will be humid!!

My hair in its perfect natural state.

Freshly pressed hair to thinness.. right off the flat iron.


HUMIDITY = KRYPTONITE FOR NATURAL HAIR.

Humid Hair... Fun times... So much shrinkage


There is no discussion that when the weather tends to fall towards a  humid state, I would just go and get my hair braided. I know that many of us women work and prospectively may go on interviews, but having a braiding style that is career sustainable is very important as well. When I know that I want to reach out to a style that is considered career sustainable.... I get the senagalese twist box braids straight.



It is easy to manage and can be styled in many ways that can allow for a plethora of haute ready for work hairstyles...


So follow me day by day and I will show you how to maintain your newly braided phase, maintenance phase, and take-out phase hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment